Thursday, November 27, 2014

For the Win 2014!

Yay! I did it! And I manage to finish up with a few days left to spare! Hooray!

This year, I am now a little more experienced than I was in the past. And now I know that having completed 50,000 words in a single month doesn't come close to being the end of the journey, it's barely even the beginning. And I'm not talking here in terms of revision either, although that's part of it. But I feel as though I've barely scratched the surface of my story, as if there is so much left to write.

On the other hand, writing 50,000 words in a single month means, to me, that I have a sufficiently large chunk of the story down on paper so that now I really know where this is all heading. Now I can see the shape of the story and how to refine it.

And having now a draft of The Tales of Omorbia, Book II; I wouldn't be surprised if this material makes it to Wattpad sometime soon.

Here's my lovely certificate, right from the printer:


Time to start contemplating whether or not I should pump out another one during Camp NaNoWriMo coming up in April!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment