Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#AVFTE31 - The Stephanie Wilson Show (that's me!)

Hey everyone! Just a little note to say that tomorrow at 11 a.m. EST/8 a.m. PST, I'll be doing a Live Google+ Hangout with an online community called "A View From the Edge".  I'll talking about all things writing since that's my passion including Wattpad, Nanowrimo and the world of self-publishing.

Here the event link if you can make it. If you do tune in, you'll be able to enter questions into a chat windows for me to answer, so there is a bit of an interactive element there. After it's finished, the video will be up on YouTube, and I'll probably embed it here and elsewhere around the web.

Super nervous to go live but hopefully everyone can make it out to support me! Hooray!

UPDATE: Watch it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment