Monday, October 6, 2014

Move Complete

I'm finally finished moving. I'll be in this house for longer than I have been in any place since...well, since I left my hometown nearly a decade ago. So I took all of last week to settle in. Also I didn't have internet, so there was nothing else for it but to unpack and set up. Still not done, but I have most of it now.

Next to putting the bed together, I prioritized getting my office organized. It's a work in progress, as I have a lot of move-related paperwork on my desk to get through and because I'm a little afraid of putting holes into our brand new walls to hang things up, but all the books are on the bookshelves! And that makes me exceedingly happy.

Writing desk
There are two other bookshelves filled with books along the other wall, so not pictured here. Oh, also my writing desk is this weird murphy-style that opens to reveal a book shelf as well. Maybe I'll have to take you on an office tour when I put the finishing touches on it.

And that empty one is a thing. I am missing one of the tiny plastic brackets that holds up the middle shelf. I hate when stuff like that happens during a move!

Anyways, now that I have the space livable and workable, back to work I go! I know I was remiss in updating RoboNomics and the Tales of Omorbia as well as my blogs, but this week I am getting right back to it! Can't wait for you to read those ongoing stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment