Thursday, September 18, 2014

RoboNomics Book II Chapter 5 Preview and Attribution

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Two Posts in one day! Aren't you just a lucky duck? Unplanned, I assure you.

I'm just here again to plug Chapter 5 of RoboNomics Book II with a preview pic and its attribution:


And here's the attribution:

Photo by Will Scullin. Creative Commons License Attribution 2.0 Generic. Cropped, added filter and text. Thanks muchly! :)

I've also turned to highlighting a signal track to preview/go along with each chapter, and have done away with the playlists. I'm still working out where this promotional activity is going to fall within a week during which two small chapters will be published. So for this Friday's chapter, here is the track that inspired/captures the nature of the chapter:


Intense! Get ready for it!

Okay. That's it. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment