Saturday, May 24, 2014

Countdown to the move...

So, yes. Things are very hectic right now. I am definitely putting my blogs on hold until early June. The packers are coming on Wednesday, we skip town in one week. And then we'll have five days of traveling.

In the meantime, I am actually tweeting a lot more. I do check my email and my feedly during small bits of downtime, but I don't have enough time nor material to write full blog posts (unless you want to hear about address changing, selling unused items, contacting the utilities companies...). So if you want to hear from me, mainly in the form of "hey look at this cool article" or "I've got an instagram for you", you can follow my author feed here or my other feed (style) here.

Okay, that's all. Hope you're having a great (finally) summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment