Friday, February 1, 2013

Fridayness

Just finished my day job for the day. Woot friday. Tonight is party. Finally convinced one of the other girls to come with me to one of the 'boys' parties. They are not actually boys parties but for some reason -- tradition, laziness -- the other girls just won't come to the parties. I just can't do it. I may be the oldest kid in our entire group, but I can't just make like the other girls and sit at home dreaming of babies and waiting for their man to conclude his fun and come home and sit around in sweats with them waiting for the day they are ready to start a fam.

Not for me. I can't sit at home. It makes me feel like I am missing out on adventures. And fun. And silliness. Things that I love. Parties over babies. Other than my nephews. My nephews are awesome because I get to have fun with them and then don't have to change their diapers. Best thing ever.

Anyways going to a party tonight. Eating sushi at the moment. Song today:


Although at the moment I am listening to "Heroes," David Bowie. Super.

Writing: Still working through the manuscript. The one I entered into the contest. Realize I need more reaction moments in the first half, more action moments in the second half. It is remarkable to me since I am so very emotionally reactionary you'd think I'd be good at that part. Well oh well. In my pursuit of more action I have renagated my natural inclinations. At least this means I will have an easy time of writing scenes of digesting what the f* just happened. OK bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment